We are sharing some of our practices centered around keeping each guest safe & sound while visiting the Inn. We have always taken great pride in the high cleanliness & health standards that we practice every day at the Inn. Below are steps that we take to keep you safe during your stay:
- Surfaces in common areas such as doorknobs, light switches, hand rails, etc. are being disinfected multiple times throughout the day. Hand sanitizer is located in our reception area.
- Staff who are ill are being asked to stay home.
- Pre-packaged beverages are available in our common area, & treats will be placed in your guest room prior to your arrival. As always, all of our guest rooms feature individual Keurig beverage makers & bottled water.
- Limited daily housekeeping, including delivering fresh towels & amenities, based on your preference.
- Our owner is a Certified ServSafe Food Protection Manager, & our staff will continue to practice vigorous handwashing & adhere to food protection standards – as always!
- Breakfast will be delivered to your guest room door – as always!
- Each guest room is thoroughly disinfected after every guest departure – as always!
Please let our staff know if you have any questions regarding our policies. We hope that you and your families stay well!