Get Away to The Rochester Inn, a Historic Sheboygan Falls Destination
Welcome to The Rochester Inn, a historic hotel located in downtown Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin. We invite you to experience the thoughtful appointments of a bed and breakfast inn, with the privacy and amenities of a boutique hotel. Located just one mile from Kohler, five miles from Sheboygan, and fifteen miles from Elkhart Lake, our inn is the ideal place to enjoy all that Sheboygan County has to offer.
The Rochester Inn features private baths, Kohler whirlpools, and in-room breakfast service. For those seeking a romantic getaway, you will find The Rochester Inn to be the perfect place to relax and reconnect. Our six guest rooms have a classic and timeless style, and our signature two-story suites are both spacious and cozy.
We are located within the Cole Historic District of Sheboygan Falls. You’ll love discovering our “Main Street” community with meticulously renovated city blocks, quaint shops, and a selection of restaurants within walking distance from the inn. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride through the charming Village of Kohler, indulge in an incredible array of fine dining options, book an appointment at the Kohler Waters Spa, or golf one of the championship courses. We look forward to your visit!
A Note About Your Wellness During COVID-19
Considering the world-wide challenges posed by the current coronavirus situation, we are sharing some of our practices centered around keeping each guest safe and sound. We have always taken great pride in the high cleanliness and health standards that we practice every day at the Inn. Below are additional steps that will be taken to keep you safe during your stay:
- Simple self check-in process to limit contact.
- Surfaces in common areas such as doorknobs, light switches, hand rails, etc. are being disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- Staff who are ill are being asked to stay home.
- Treats in our common area will be removed and will now be placed in your guest room prior to check-in. As always, all of our guest rooms feature individual Keurig beverage makers and bottled water.
- Limited daily housekeeping, including delivering fresh towels and amenities, based on your preference.
- Our owner is a Certified ServSafe Food Protection Manager, and our staff will continue to practice vigorous hand washing and adhere to food protection standards – as always! Our staff will wear face coverings and gloves during breakfast preparation and serving.
- Breakfast will be delivered to your guest room door – as always!
- Each guest room is thoroughly disinfected after every guest departure – as always!
Please let our staff know if you have any questions regarding our policies. We hope that you and your families stay well!
My suite was so beautifully decorated, spacious, & luxurious. It far exceeded my expectations. Even though it was a work trip, it felt like a vacation. It is impeccably clean – maybe the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. The homemade breakfast in the morning was incredible too. Overall, one of the best stays I’ve had in years!
We stayed close to the Christmas holiday. The town of Sheboygan Falls is filled with little shops and restaurants just steps from the front door of the Rochester Inn. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable with great recommendations for activities and dining. Breakfast was outstanding! With the Christmas decorations Sheboygan Falls looked like Bedford Falls. What a wonderful winter getaway. The next time we plan on staying longer!
You all were SO great to work with and made our wedding weekend so memorable! We still get comments from our bridal party about how much fun and how nice it was to stay at the Inn. One person even told us it was the highlight of their weekend! We will definitely come back to stay for a weekend – possibly on our anniversary!
Our stay was everything we could have wished for. Our guest room, the Garden Suite, included a lovely sitting room with a view of the garden. The breakfasts were delicious and beautifully presented. The hostesses were charming. It was lovely to walk around the little park at the falls just a few blocks away.
We had a small family wedding at the Rochester Inn and Kelly and her staff were amazing. From the decorations of the lobby, to the beautiful rooms and magnificent champagne breakfast the next morning, we couldn’t have asked for more. Kelly was so great to work with in the planning leading up to the weekend as well as during the weekend itself. Having the actual ceremony in the lobby was perfect! Thank you to Kelly and her team for making this a truly memorable weekend!